1. the meaning of ‘qualitative research’.
After i done research on what is “qualitative research”, the general idears were, qualitative research was focused on find out the attitude of people, why the people behave in such way, how they are feeling,what they motivate to. what kind of they culture and lifestyles like. these information can be used to inform business decisions.
2.the meaning of ‘quantitative research’
quantitative research focused on gathering numerical data and generalising it across groups of people.For example: how many people feeling like that.
3.the differences between them
- they focused on different scope which “why” and “how”.
- they use different method to gain informantion. one is based on rsearcher ,one is based on equipment.
- they use different way to show up resesrch result. one is mostly used words, one is used the form of numbers and statistics.
4. examples of research approaches and categorise them into qualitative or quantitative.
qualitative research approach:
1.customer feedback 2.reports 3. social sciences 4.market research
quantitative research approach:
1.sociology2.anthropology3.political science4.physical sciences
I was not very happy with my work, because of iam not sure whether i do it right or wrong. there two term seams very similar meaning to me, i was very hard to use correct word to explain what deffirient between them.
i will try to read others blong to get more ideas about these two terms.